About the award
The award is aimed at women with degrees or careers in technology, engineering and other scientific fields closely related to technology.
The objectives of the award are:
- To give visibility to women in the world of technology by recognising the relevance of their work, not sufficiently recognised by society at large.
- Enriching society with technology outreach events, providing women's role models for new generations.
- Encourage technological vocations by bringing technological work closer to adolescents, highlighting the positive aspects, especially in female vocations.
- Give social visibility to the importance of technology for economic growth and as a future value for society.
- Contribute to the achievement of Sustainable Development Goal 5 of the 2030 Global Agenda: "Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls".