The Ombudsperson is responsible for:
- Receiving and addressing complaints submitted by University community members concerning its governing bodies and services or specific actions of its members.
- Request of information from University governing bodies and services that affect complaints filed concerning the above.
- Preparation of non-binding proposals for resolution of the matters submitted for consideration.
- Making recommendations to remedy the deficiencies detected.
- Participation in mediation when requested by the affected parties.
All University of Deusto community members are entitled to contact the Ombudsperson to:
- File complaints related to the University's bodies and services or actions of its members.
- Request mediation in University conflicts within the Ombudsperson's scope of competence.