The specialism in a Foreign Language: English responds to the aim of the Basque Government’s Education Department to promote a trilingual system. It will enable you to teach the English language subject.
The purpose of the specialism is twofold :
- To prepare students to acquire the language level necessary for professional practice(Accreditation of foreign language proficiency at B2 level or higher is required to teach foreign language subjects in non-university education in the Basque Autonomous Community). Decree 2376 BOPV).
- To provide the necessary knowledge on the teachingof a second and third language.
Subjects in 3rd and 4th years:
- Foreign Language Teaching I
- English for Primary School Teachers I
- Foreign Language Teaching II
- English for Primary Teachers II
- Creative Use of Teaching Resources in the Primary School Classroom