Violent behaviour and emotional problems
- Adolescent depression: vulnerability and resilience.
- Family violence: child abuse, child-parent violence, partner violence.
- Development of preventive interventions and mindfulness.
- Outcome evaluation in health/disease processes.
- Development of assessment instruments and methodologies in psychology.
- Well-being and health in organisations
- Non-substance addictions and associated cognitive-emotional and relational processes.
- Health and quality of life in the elderly.
Learning and memory mechanisms
- Contingency learning (learning causal and predictive relationships, cognitive biases, causal illusions, literacy learning and pseudoscience).