WHEN AND HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
When to apply?
Extraordinary application period for the Online Bachelor's Degree in Law and the Online Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering is now open.
Extraordinary application period for the rest of the degrees with available places: from 18 May to 2 June 2023.
How to apply?
- Create your application username via deusto.es/virtualoffice
- Submit the application with the relevant required documentation
- Pay the application fee (30€)
In the event of any problems with the online application, you may consult the application instructions or contact email@example.com
For students in their final year of pre-university studies:
- Photocopy of the student’s identification document
- Photocopy of the legal guardian’s identification document, should the student be a minor
- Photocopy of complete academic record from the penultimate year of pre-university studies (equivalent to first-year of a Spanish baccalaureate)
- Photocopy of academic records obtained from the first part of the final year of pre-university studies (equivalent to second-year of a Spanish baccalaureate)
- Official certification of relevant language level as required by the programme of interest.
- Supporting documentation related to extracurricular activities: other languages, sports, music, volunteering, etc.
NOTE: For students interested in applying who have begun university studies in a different institution, please see the Application Instructions for more information.
NEXT STEPS FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS
2. LANGUAGE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
6. ENROLMENT IN UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES