Digital economy and digital businesses, topics such as:
• Technology and market structure (perfect competition, monopoly, oligopoly).
• Elements of the digital economy that affect competition between companies.
• New economies of scale based on digitization.
• Standards and compatibility in information technologies.
• Regulation of economic sectors based on information technologies (mergers and acquisitions, regulation of monopolies and oligopolies, taxation).
• Digitization of traditional businesses.
• New digital business models.
• Digital strategy.
• Digital marketing.
Data analysis and exploitation, items such as:
• Data analysis and management
• Knowledge, preparation, modelling and evaluation of data
• Learning methods
• Analysis of relationships between data
• Inference methods