After completing the double degree programme, you will be able to work as a psychologist in the health sector and you will also be prepared to work in psychosocial and community intervention.
Examples of career opportunities
- Private practice of the profession of general health psychologist
- Diagnosis and intervention with mental health disorders in general
- Residential units for the elderly
- Psychosocial rehabilitation of chronically ill patients
- Addiction treatment centres
- Associations for persons with different diseases.
- Private sector health care facilities