WHEN AND HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
When to apply?
The period to apply for admission 2023-24 acadecmic year to undergraduate studies is closed.
We will soon publish information and the steps to follow to apply for admission for the 2024-25 academic year.
How to apply?
- Create your application username via deusto.es/virtualoffice
- Submit the application with the relevant required documentation
- Pay the application fee (30€)
In the event of any problems with the online application, you may consult the application instructions or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For students in their final year of pre-university studies:
- Photocopy of the student’s identification document
- Photocopy of the legal guardian’s identification document, should the student be a minor
- Photocopy of complete academic record from the penultimate year of pre-university studies (equivalent to first-year of a Spanish baccalaureate)
- Photocopy of academic records obtained from the first part of the final year of pre-university studies (equivalent to second-year of a Spanish baccalaureate)
- Official certification of relevant language level as required by the programme of interest.
- Supporting documentation related to extracurricular activities: other languages, sports, music, volunteering, etc.
NOTE: For students interested in applying who have begun university studies in a different institution, please see the Application Instructions for more information.
NEXT STEPS FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS