Faculty of Education and Sport
Gobierno Vasco B
This group conducts research into self- and socially-regulated learning, educational assessment and the interaction between the two. The group's empirical research focuses on improving regulated learning through quality assessment practices in secondary and higher education.
In terms of learning regulation, we are particularly interested in:
- Theory and models of self-regulated learning.
- Conducting empirical research to foster self-regulated learning, mainly through educational assessment interventions in secondary and higher education.
- Regulating learning in collaborative contexts.
- Methods and instruments for measuring self-regulated learning.
In terms of educational assessment, we focus on formative approaches to assessment and its relationship to psychological constructs. Our publications are mainly focused on the following areas:
- Peer assessment
- Teaching practices in assessment
- Comparison between assessment tools.
- Educational assessment
- Self-regulated learning
María Elena Quevedo