22 September 2020
The University of Deusto has just published a new Storytelling on the Social Impact of Research.
Deusto Research pursues an impact that goes beyond academia and focuses on the transformation of today’s society, leading to fairer and more diverse societies, where inclusive social development and welfare are enhanced.
The video shows how the University of Deusto helps its excellent researchers in maximising the impact of their projects. Based on the 6i model of international, interdisciplinary, intersectoral, impactful, innovative and inclusive research, DEUSTO helps its researchers in:
- Designing and implementing international funded projects with social impact;
- Carrying out interdisciplinary research in cocreation with external stakeholders in the framework of its 5 Interdisciplinary Platforms; and
- By recognising and awarding projects through:
The video counts with the participation of:
- Aitziber Mugarra (Principal Investigator of the Friendly Cities project. Faculty of Law) who shared her experience with the Social Impact Briefing of the Friendly Cities project;
- Ana Estévez (Principal Investigator of the IPJ project. Faculty of Psychology and Education) whose project has received the Label Deusto Research Social Impact and the second prize of the XIV Deusto-Santander Bank Award;
- Iñaki Peña (Principal Investigator of the GEM project. Deusto Business School) whose project has also received the Label Deusto Research Social Impact.
- Ainhoa Alonso (Principal Investigator of the Waste4Think project. Faculty of Engineering), who presented the impact of the H2020 Waste4Think project and the recognition in the form of the Social Impact Briefings, the Label Deusto Research Social Impact and the XV Deusto-Santander Bank Award.
For more information about DEUSTO Research Social Impact, please consult this page.