The Postdoctoral Program of the Basque Government 2023-24 annually publishes these grants aimed to the improvement of doctoral research staff in application centers in the Basque Country and travel abroad for 2 years, through 12-month contracts, renewable up to a maximum of 48 months (4 years).
- 1st period: during the first 24 months -years 1 and 2- the researcher moves to a research center abroad in order to carry out a research project.
- 2nd period: years 3 and 4 of the contract, the researcher joins a group at the UD.
- Starting date: Friday, June 30, 2023
- End date: Monday, July 31, 2023
Beware, UD’s internal period to obtain the documentation ends Friday, 24th July 2023.
- Be registered in a municipality of the Basque Country at the time of submitting the application and at least since January 1, 2019.
- For non-EU residents, you must have a residence permit with authorization to work.
- Be in possession of a PhD, and whose date of acquisition is January 1, 2020 or later.
For more information, contact the OTRI-Deiker office of the University of Deusto (firstname.lastname@example.org).