The Juan de la Cierva-training grants programme of the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness aims to promote employment among young people holding a PhD degree for a period of two years. The aim is to help them complete their postdoctoral research training at Spanish R&D centres other than those in which they did their predoctoral training.
Grants available: 278 grants
Maximum grant duration: 2 years
Grant amount:The annual grant amount for each contract will be 26.300 euros. This grant must be used to co-finance the salary and employer's social security contribution of the persons hired each year, considered independently. The minimum amount to be received by the persons hired, which must be indicated in each contract, will be 22.650 gross euros per year.
- Request joining a R&D centre other than the one in which they carried out their predoctoral training.
- Hold a PhD degree (degree obtained between 01/01/2019 and 31/12/2020).
- Not to have submitted applications for participation in the Ramón y Cajal grants or the Juan de la Cierva-Incorporation grant in this call at the end of the deadline for the submission of applications for these grants.
- Not to have been a recipient of the Juan de la Cierva-Training grant or the Juan de la Cierva-Incorporation grant.
- Deadline for researchers: 17 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
- Application deadline for R&D Centres: 17 December 2020 to 28 January 2021.
Submission of applications
Applications for participation must be submitted by the R&D Centres to which the researcher belongs.
Further information on the programme on this link.
For further information, please contact the OTRI-Deiker at the University of Deusto (email@example.com)
Documents of interest