Once admitted to the programme, together with the letter of admission, students will receive
- Information on the enrolment process, including the deadline and timetable for enrolment and the supporting documents to be attached.
- Information on subject areas
- Student learning guides
- Face-to-face tutoring hours
- Online tutoring procedure
- University facilities and resources available
- Training in ALUD2 platform use
- The annual academic calendar and scheduled assessment periods
Students are welcomed by the programme directors on the first day of class. They are given a brief welcome with an overview of the university and the services it offers (Library, Deusto Campus, Student Guidance Service, Social Work Service, Secretariat, Dean’s Office, etc.) as well as detailed information about the programme.