Fundación Vital Fundazioa: Grant applications are now open! The Fundación Vital offers an important grant programme with the aim of training professionals from Alava for Industry 4.0, supporting capable people with limited economic resources. In addition, Kutxabank will offer a repayable loan, the interest on which will be paid by the Fundación Vital: If applicants have an average mark equal to or higher than 7 in the two years preceding admission to the degree. And if the loan does not exceed 2,000 euros. Download your application form at becasgrado.deusto.es ACADEMIC FEES The fees for each academic year will be 8,184 euros per year. A payment of 20% must be made as a contribution and the remaining 80% corresponding to the enrolment fee for each course must be paid in 8 monthly instalments. In 2nd, 3rd and 4th years you can finance your training PAID WORK PLACEMENT IN A COMPANY Thanks to the salary you will earn from your work in a company in 2nd, 3rd and 4th years, you can pay up to 75% of your tuition fees.