This master's degree combines the development of the specific competences of Computer Engineers, together with another set of generic competences required of any university graduate. The overall aim is to train highly versatile and competent professionals in the field of information and communication technologies (ICT). It also seeks to provide them with a twofold career path focused on professional development and research, looking at the practice of computer engineering both in the company and in innovation and research centres.
Students will be able to:
- Acquire higher level responsibilities in key technology areas, coupled with solid knowledge in direct relation to business needs in a changing scenario.
- Develop distinctive technical aspects and the competences linked to performance in the management of computer engineering projects, which will enable them to become competent engineers in their organisations.
- Carry out a transition process towards their professional life, with personal support, adapting the competences already acquired.
- Acquire experience as engineers who know the business reality, while at the same time they have the technological tools for its transformation.
- Choose the best path to start their career, from the different specialist pathways offered, which represent the main opportunity scenarios of the current labour market in the field of Computer Engineering.