The objective of this course is to train students in different behavior modeling methodologies so that they can autonomously develop such models. In addition, the course aims to develop generic and specific competences:
- Participation in multidisciplinary activities
- Development of group activities in general and especially in online group activities.
- Oral and written communication of scientific results
- Using quantitative modeling techniques to segment behaviors
- Use of qualitative modeling techniques to explain behaviors
- Development of analysis skills that allow evidence-based decision making