The Juan de la Cierva-incorporation programme of the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness aims to promote the employment of young people holding a PhD degree, for a period of three years in order to strengthen the skills acquired during a first stage of postdoctoral training.
Grants available: 278 grants
Maximum grant duration: 3 years
Grant amount:The annual grant amount for each contract will be 30.500 euros. This aid must be used to co-finance the salary and employer's social security contribution of the persons hired each year, considered independently. The minimum amount to be received by the persons hired, which must be indicated in each contract, will be 26.300 gross euros per year.
Furthermore, an additional grant of 6.300 euros will be granted to cover the costs of the hired person directly related to the performance of research activities, once he or she has been joined the R&D Centre.
- Hold a PhD degree (degree obtained between 01/01/2016 and 31/12/2018).
- In the case of persons who wish to join the same R&D Centre in which they completed their predoctoral training, they should have had stays at R&D Centres other than the one in which they carried out their predoctoral training, for at least 12 months.
- Not to have submitted applications for participation in the Ramón y Cajal grants in this call, at the end of the deadline for the submission of applications for these grants.
- Not to have been a recipient of a grant from previous Ramón and Cajal grant calls or the Juan de la Cierva-Incorporation grant.
- Request deadline for researchers: 15 December 2020 to 19 January 2021.
- Application deadline for R&D Centres: 15 December 2020 to 26 January 2021.
Submission of applications
- Applications for participation must be submitted by the R&D Centres to which the researcher belongs.
- Further information on the programme on this link.
For further information, please contact the OTRI-Deiker at the University of Deusto (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Documents of interest