Language courses abroad are the ideal complement to the courses in the Centre of Modern Languages at the University of Deusto. We are fully committed to language teaching so we have visited a number of world-class universities and schools to give you first-hand advice.
Our fees include administrative costs, counselling, language tuition and accommodation. Administrative costs vary depending on the choice of centre, but they are non-refundable in any case and are paid only once, regardless of the duration of your stay and the type of course you choose. In some cases, they may also include activities and transfers from and to airport may also be arranged upon request. Students will have to pay the round trip costs to their destination.
- Universities and Schools selected for their academic rigour and good location, often easy to reach from the Basque Country.
- Leading destinations that we have visited personally and checked that they meet the academic standards of the University of Deusto.
- Specialist English or French courses for over 17 years old.
- Tailor-made package made to your language course requirements abroad.
- You can take advantage of the agreements signed with other educational institutions.
- There are homestays with an English teacher, courses for professionals, specialist English courses for teachers and courses for families.