This web site use private and third party cookies to optimize your navigation, suit your preferences and perform analytical tasks. By continuing browsing accept our Cookies Policy.



  • When can you take the different exams?
    Participants taking the HSK, HSKK and YCT exam must be 8 years old or have their 8th birthday in the current year. 16 is the age limit for participants in the YCT written and speaking exams.
  • If I want to take the written and speaking exams, how should I enrol?
    If you are doing two different exams (for example: HSK and HSKK) you must enrol twice, once for each exam.
  • What if I decide to take the exam after the enrolment deadline?
    Check this possibility at

  • How do I know where and when the exam will be held?
    When you enrol online, you will receive a confirmation email about 15 days before the exam, indicating the venue and time of the exam.
  • What is the participant card?
    You will receive a printed participant card on the day of the exam. It will include your name, nationality, sex, the type and number of your ID document, the exam you are sitting, the venue and time. It is important to check that this information is correct and that it is the same as that which appears on your ID document. In case of error, you can correct the information under the supervision of the University's exam coordinator, who will sign your card, thus approving the changes.
    You will need this card to take the exam and you must keep it following the exam. You will need the candidate number to check your results online.
  • Can I cancel my enrolment?
    If the participant fails to attend the exam on the scheduled date for reasons not related to the exam centre, he/she will not be refunded the exam fees.
  • How and when can I collect my certificate?
    You will receive an email notifying you that the certificates have arrived and where and when you can collect them. They normally arrive a month and a half after the exam. Certificates are only sent by post in exceptional cases. If you cannot collect your certificate in person and wish to have a third party collect it, he/she will need to bring a copy of your ID card.
  • Can you request “special conditions”?
    Specific regulations are applicable to participants with special needs. Proof must be provided when enrolling by presenting the relevant certificate.
  • I have lost my certificate. Can I request a duplicate?
    A duplicate of a lost certificate can be requested. The fee in effect at the time will be applicable. In order to request a duplicate certificate, email us at indicating your name, surnames, the certificate awarded and the date on it..
  • ¿What is the Chinese English test official webpage?
    See the link below for the official webpage:
    - Chinese English test

  • Where can I see the structure and levels of the HSK / HSKK / YCT?
    See all the details at this link  


We answer your questions
944 139 212/943 326 181

The marked fields include an error or haven't been filled correctly.