1. Requirements to sit the exam
Persons interested in taking the B2, C1 or C2 exams must comply with the following:
1. Be enrolled in an euskaltegi or approved Basque self-learning centre registered with the HABE on a course beginning after 1 June 2016.
2. Have passed the courses on the four language skills begun after 1 October 2015 in the euskaltegi or centre where the student is or has been enrolled, for the following thresholds
B2 (Level B2: Code B2B2)
C1 (Level C1: Code C1C1)
C2 (Level C2: Code C2C2), after the C2 level project has been approved by the euskaltegi.
3. In any case, persons who are enrolled in an euskaltegi or approved Basque self-learning centre to obtain level C1 and who have not passed the corresponding threshold by the deadline may take the B2 exam, provided they have passed at least one lower level during the period shown above and the euskaltegi has recognised it on the dates indicated.
For these purposes, HABE will take into consideration the grades awarded by the euskaltegi and shown in the IKASLEAK file application. They must appear before 17 March 2017 for the first exam session and before 7 September 2017 for the second.
Students must also comply with the following to sit the exam:
- Enrolment requirements.
- Payment of the corresponding examination fees.
- Attendance to the exam on the date and time indicated.
- Show the examiners their ID card or an equivalent identity document.