The computer-based First Certificate and Advanced exams will be held at the Bilbao campus in March and October. Exam sessions can also be organised on request any month of the year except August. See terms and conditions at email@example.com
Advantages of the Cambridge computer-based exams
- Candidates receive their results two weeks after sitting the exam. If candidates require certification of their level of English to enrol in a postgraduate programme, to attach to their CV or request a stay abroad, they should consider doing the computer-based exams as they are notified of the result much more quickly.
- Enrolment dates closer to exam time
- Candidates complete the Listening exam with earphones, which enables them to hear more clearly.
- The exam platform is completely secure, without any interruptions or outage times, regardless of problems that may occur with the Internet.
- The times allotted are controlled automatically and students can see how long they have left at all times.
- The system is environmentally-friendly as it is paperless. Candidates do not have to copy their responses on the answer sheet so they take better advantage of the exam time.
- LIMITED PLACES available per session.
Go to the side menu for the Bilbao campus and see all the details about dates and fees listed under the exam you are interested in.