International Credit Mobility
Recognising the importance of the extra-European international dimension, the European Commission now enables higher education institutions (HEIs) which hold the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education to apply for Erasmus+ funding to support student and staff mobility to and from countries outside Europe. Known as International Credit Mobility (ICM), also known as KA107, the action builds on the experience and success of former European programmes in higher education (Alfa, Edulink, Erasmus Mundus and Tempus).
HEIs were offered the possibility to apply for staff mobility, student study mobility, or a combination of the two through the National Agency (SEPIE Spanish Service for the Internationalization of the Education). In the 2016 call the University of Deusto has been granted a project for staff and student mobilities to and from:
- Tafila Technical University
- Yarmouk University
- German Jordanian University
- University of Jordan
- Princess Sumaya University for Technology
- Islamic Universityt of Gaza
- Birzeit University
- Beirut Arab University
- Université Saint-Joseph
- Dnipropetrovsk National University Named After Oles
- Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Odess National I.I. Mechnikov University
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federeal University
- Saint-Peterburg State University of Economics And
- Saint Petersburg State University
- Higher School of Economics
- Narxoz University (anteriormente Turar Ryskulov New)
- M. Auzenov South Kazakhstan State University
- The Karaganda State University of The Name Of
- L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University
The Republic of Moldova
- Universitatea de Stat B.P.Hasdeu Din Cahul
- Moldova State University
- Universitatea Tehnica A Moldovei
- Ateneo de Manila University
- Universidad de San Carlos
- Universidad Santo Tomás
The 2015 project (implemented in 2015-2016 and 2016-17) has been recently closed with 93 student and staff mobilities.
The 2016 project is about to conclude in the present year having implemented 71 mobilities (student and staff, both teaching and training) in the 2016-2017 and 2017-2018 academic years.
Also, we have been granted student and staff mobilities to and from the Russian Federation in the 2017 call, which is being implemented in 2017-2018.
We are now awaiting the Spanish National Agency's decision on the 2018 proposal the University of Deusto presented. Therefore there are no mobilities planned yet for next academic year. We will inform all partner universities about the next call for mobilities in due time.