Last Friday, July 8, the International Research Projects Office (IRPO) and the Faculty of Health at UDeusto organized an informative session on the Horizon Europe Health Strategy. The aim of the session was to inform faculty researchers about the EU's policy in the health sector, as well as to present potential topics to be funded in the upcoming 2023-24 work programme, to be launched in autumn this year.
The presentation given by Igone Guerra, coordinator of the Interdisciplinary Research Platform on Well-being and Ageing at the IRPO, focused on 5 main lines:
1. EU structure and funding programmes
2. Historical and political context of R&D&I funding in the EU.
3. Horizon Europe. Policy Priorities, Strategic Orientations and Impacts
4. Horizon Europe. Approaches, Cross-cutting Areas and Impact
5. Horizon Europe. Structure, Budget and Calls
The presentation recalled the 6 health impact areas in which the EU has defined its research funding efforts for the 2021-24 period, these are the following:
1. Staying Healthy
4. Health Care
For more information about this session, please contact Igone Guerra, ascensión.email@example.com or Carlota las Hayas, firstname.lastname@example.org.