The 2nd Stakeholder Meeting of the EU_SHAFE project was organised on 30 June 2020 by the Provincial Council of Bizkaia and the University of Deusto. The meeting counted with the participation of representatives of 11 organisations.
Researchers from the University of Deusto presented the 6 best practices included in the Aggregated Assessment Report, within Domain 1-Housing:
- Autonomous Homes Pinhal (Portugal),
- The Housing team (Denmark),
- Vernetztes Wohnen im Quartier (Germany),
- Dunleer Sustainable Energy Community (Ireland),
- GIZATEK (Spain), and
- Co-Housing “Let’s stay together”(Italy).
The presentation was followed by a discussion in order to analyse the different practices.
For more information on the EU_SHAFE project, please consult this page.