Cancer, heart disease and neurodegenerative diseases as well as health data and health technologies are among the themes that will be included in the first call for proposals launched under IHI. Specifically, the following themes may be included in the first IHI calls for proposals:
Single stage calls
- Innovative patient-facing care pathways for patients with neurodegenerative diseases and comorbidities
- Next generation imaging and image-guided diagnosis and therapy for cancer
- Precision oncology: Innovative patient-centric, multi-modal therapies against cancer
- Access and integration of heterogeneous health data for improved health care in diseases areas of high unmet public health need.
Two stage calls
- New tools for prediction, prevention and monitoring of cardio-metabolic diseases including secondary manifestations to enable timely intervention
- Strengthening EU clinical development excellence and innovation attractiveness:Harmonised methodology to promote the uptake of early feasibility studies (EFS)
Download summaries of the draft themes (document version: 6 January 2022) Official Call Launch
The official launch of this call for proposal will take place online on January 26 from 10:30 a.m- 13:00 p.m.
Registration will open shortly.