The University of Deusto’s Research ResultsTransfer Office (OTRI) is in charge of attracting, promoting, managing and transferring national and regional research and its results.
The OTRI/DEIKER centralises relationships between researchers, the university and public and private entities promoting national and regional research projects.
Our aims are to:
- Boost and support activities to attract research projects.
- Assist researchers in the management and justification of national and regional research projects and agreements, as well as grants and other public and private funding.
- Set up information systems to enable transparent rigorous management of research projects.
- Assess researchers on how to handle their project budgets and the administrative proceedings.
- Promote, boost and manage recognised research areas and teams.
- Manage research resources and infrastructures.
- Analyse and monitor applied research resources.
- Transfer the University of Deusto’s research results.
This unit handles management of UD or external programmes focusing on:
- Researchers’ training and development
- Specific scientific activities: Mobility, organisation of congresses and meetings, scientific publications, etc.
- Execution of R+D+i.
- Management of research group activity
- Scientific infrastructure.
- Human resources for R+D+i.
- Fostering scientific production of excellence.