The 9th International Conference on the Internet of Things (IoT 2019) will be held at the Bilbao Campus of the University of Deusto. This Conference, which builds on the success of its predecessors since 2008, is the premier forum to share, discuss and witness cutting edge research in all areas of development for the Internet of Things.
The Conference has become the premier gathering place where visionary, ground-breaking research in the IoT field meets leading industry experts. Since its beginnings in the year 2008, IoT has been backed by strong support from leading academic institutions.
The Conference includes original, high impact research papers which have been reviewed and selected based on technical novelty, integrity of the analysis and social-environmental impacts and practical relevance, on topics related to the development and adoption of the Internet of Things, such as:
- IoT Edge and Cloud Architectures.
- Web of Things
- IoT Communication Technologies
- AI and Machine Learning for the IoT
- Sensing, Signal Processing, Actuation and Analytics
- Energy Efficiency and Sustainability in the IoT
- Real-world Applications, Deployments and Testbeds
- Interacting with the IoT
- Security, Privacy and Trust in the IoT
- Societal Impact of the IoT
The IoT 2019 Conference will be co-chaired by the researcher Diego López de Ipiña, from the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Deusto, and specific sections will be also co-chaired by other DEUSTO researchers.
More information about the the Conference can be found here.