GEARING-Roles is a four-year Coordination and Support Action project that will bring together a pan-European group of academics and industry professionals to collaborate and exchange knowledge, good practices and lessons learned on designing, implementing and evaluating 6 Gender Equality Plans (GEPs). The project has a firm objective of challenging and transforming gender roles and identities linked to professional careers and work towards real institutional change. This multidisciplinary, multinational and multisectorial collaboration will be supported by training, mentoring activities, awareness raising campaigns, as well as bi-annual videos and podcasts and annual networking events.
The University of Deusto is the coordinator of the project. It is also the coordinator of the leadership and decision-making work package, which main objectives are to:
- Encourage equal representation and participation in leadership and decision-making;
- Analyse and redefine leadership models from a gender perspective;
- Support awareness raising and behavioural changes towards inclusive leadership.
Finally, DEUSTO will collaborate in the communication and outreach Work Package, including mapping relations with equality projects and key stakeholders in Europe to disseminate project results and reach higher impact.
Project website: https://gearingroles.eu/
Social media: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin
- María López Belloso - email@example.com
- María Silvestre Cabrera - firstname.lastname@example.org
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme, under grant agreement no. 824536.