Project: Estudio de la efectividad y eficiencia de un programa de intervención dirigido a padres y madres divorciados/as o separados/as en el bienestar psicológico de hijos y hijas
Principal Investigator: Ana Martínez Pampliega
Main external stakeholder: APROME
Start date: 01/01/2016
End date: 31/12/2019
Interdisciplinary Platform/ Area: Social Justice and Inclusion
Funding scheme: Ministry of Science and Innovation; Basque Government; Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness
BIENESTAR addresses the family theme and aims to provide a refined tool, validated in multiple contexts, which is effective and efficient and positively affects the physical and psychological well-being of children and adolescents who go through divorce process in their family. The project has made the following advances:
- Design of an intervention programme for adults in a community context (guide for professionals and psychoeducational intervention) and 1 DVD with 15 scenes of interparental conflict.
- Development of the following manuals: Good Practices Programme to be used in the educational context; Intervention Programme for adults in a judicial context; Intervention programme for children in a clinical context.
- Development of more than 30 intervention groups thanks to the collaboration with the APROME Network of Family Meeting Points and with FEDEPE (14 centres distributed nationwide). Dissemination to other centres nationwide.
- Publication of papers in impact scientific journals (Contemporary Family Therapy and Journal of Child and Family Studies, among others).
- Presentation of the project in events organised by the scientific community, institutions with social purposes and public entities.