BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE RESEARCH AIMS
This research team was preceded by two previous teams: “The Communitarisation of Private Law” (2007-2009) and “Business, Markets and Transnational Law (2010-2012), both of which received recognition from the Basque Government. This new team’s object of study is based on scientific research carried out by the team members during their academic careers and looks to continue the gradual yet steady process of in-depth study and expansion in this field, from the material as well as the subjective points of view.
Its specific aim is to analyse society vs. globalisation and the legal implications of this analysis from different aspects, beginning with a general approach. The second part focuses more specifically on economic globalisation; business and markets where the impact of economic globalisation is especially examined in trade.
- Multi-level public power. Fragmentation of Law. Judicial dialogue.
- Constitution Economics. Competition Law. Public intervention in the economy.
- Citizen participation. Accountability. Simplification and improvement in administration.
- Institutions and regulatory processes of international trade.
- Unification processes of Private International Law.
- Unification processes of Private European Law.
- Economic Criminal Law.
- The mutation of public power.
* Team recognised by the Basque Government
Luis I. Gordillo Pérez
Belén García Álvarez
Carlos Llorente Gómez de Segura
Demelsa Benito Sánchez
José Ramón Canedo Arrillaga
María Luisa Sánchez
Maria Soledad Gil Nobajas
Naiara Arriola Echániz
Ramón Múgica Alcorta
Roberto Bernales Soriano
María Pilar Canedo
Itziar Casanueva Sanz