Brief description of the research aims
This research team works with persons and groups in their environments to improve their quality of life, well being and social inclusion. its work specifically focuses on:
- Analysis of the main risk factors and psychosocial protection that influence quality of life and inclusion.
- Design and development of assessment tools and material for use in intervention.
- Good practices in promoting personal and social well being.
- Assessment of the effectiveness of psychological and educational intervention actions.
- Application of psychoeducational and psychotherapeutic programmes for individuals, families and groups.
- Knowledge transfer:
- Professional supervision and programmes in community contexts.
- Courses for different social agents.
- Assessment and intervention with families and minors.
- Persons with disabilities and special educational needs.
- Drug dependency and other related addictions.
- Groups at risk of social exclusion.
* Team recognised by the Basque Government
Manuel Gonzalez de Audikana