Brief description of the research aims
DeustoTech Mobility looks to meet society and industry’s present and future mobility and transport needs through research in the field of new technologies.
The team’s research centres on information and communications technologies (ICT) applied to transport, logistics and mobility. This research aims to develop intelligent systems capable of optimising the mobility of persons and merchandise while ensuring it is more sustainable, efficient, comfortable and safe.
Most of the team’s work centres on the following research areas recognised at the University of Deusto:
- Transport and Intelligent Mobility
- Artificial intelligence applied to optimisation of routes/services and traffic predictions
- Vehicular communication and cooperative systems
- Continuous positioning and positioning-based services
- Application of ITCs to education innovation
Nevertheless, certain activities also contribute horizontally to other recognised ICT research such as: ambient intelligence, software engineering for services, microelectronics, automation, control and remote engineering.
The team’s basic and applied research areas include:
1. Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
2. Vehicular communication
3. Antenna design for vehicular environments
4. Merchandise tracking and logistics
* Team recognised by the Basque Government
Web site: http://www.deustotech.deusto.es
Asier Perallos Ruiz
Antonio David Masegosa
Iñigo López Gazpio
Luis Enrique Díez
Juan Sebastián Angarita
Asiimwe Paddy Junior