Brief description of the research aims
DeustoTech Mobility looks to meet society and industry’s present and future mobility and transport needs through research in the field of new technologies.
The team’s research centres on information and communications technologies (ICT) applied to transport, logistics and mobility. This research aims to develop intelligent systems capable of optimising the mobility of persons and merchandise while ensuring it is more sustainable, efficient, comfortable and safe.
Fundamentally, the team works on the following research lines:
- Vehicular communications and cooperative systems
- Remote experimentation and computational thinking for educational communities and their environment
- Artificial intelligence applied to the optimization of routes/services and traffic prediction
- Continuous positioning and positioning-based services
- Transport and Smart Mobility
* Team recognised by the Basque Government
Antonio David Masegosa
Luis Enrique Diez
Junior Paddy ASIIMWE Asiimwe