DEUSTO BigData has launched a series of webinars under the title “Why do even you parents talk about Big Data?” in which through 45-minute sessions DEUSTO researchers and invited experts offer a series of tips and practical workshops to learn and keep practising in the world of data.
- “Looking at COVID from another perspective. Analysing Google Trends Data”, by DEUSTO Researcher Enrique Onieva (7 April 2020)
- “PLN: The uniqueness of legal texts”, Elen Irazabal spoke about open data in the legal sector (10 April 2020)
- “Management of change in the post COVID-19”, David Ruiz Uceta reviewed the analysis of the main international business consultant companies on the adaptation to change that companies and citizens are undergoing. (14 April 2020)
- “Using APIs in R: how to take data extraction to another level”, by Ander Fernández Jauregui (16 April 2020)
- “What do we say on Twitter about the COVID-19?”, Alexander Seoane presented a case study of text mining, using Natural Language Processing and Graph Theory in R code to analyse the content of comments on Twitter during the pandemic (21 April 2020)
- “Google Data Studio: confined Dashboards”, by Asier Murciego (23 April 2020)
- “How to the most amazing Artificial Intelligence applications work”, by Alfonso Medela (28 April 2020)
- “An approach from Data to the treatment of news on COVID-19 using Big Data methodologies”, by Carlos Correa, Carlos Arciniega and Javier Perez.
- “The impact of confinement on mobility in Spain: A look through Big Data”, by Javier Goikoetxea (5 May 2020)
- “Big Data architecture in COVID-19 times. We are not going to build models, but it is also cool”, by Ibon Bolaños.