- Duration: 2 academic years
- Nº of credits: 120 ECTS
- Dedication: Full-time
- Nº of places: 25
- Language: English
- Internships: 25 ECTS
- Location: University of Deusto and any
of the other 11 partner universities of the Consortium Euroculture
The Euroculture programme offers a unique and high-level international learning experience. As a Euroculture student, you will:
- study issues that are related to European integration and European institutions from multiple perspectives, focusing on the citizen and culture rather than on abstract models and structures.
- learn about approaches and methods from different disciplines including social and cultural studies and international relations.
- study at at least two different universities in Europe and have the chance to do an internship or to attend a third university, including (for a selected group of European students) outside of Europe.
- study and socialise with people from all over the world and from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- take part in an international summer school—Euroculture’s Intensive Programme—with around 100 participants from all partner universities.
- enhance your employability by developing your professional and academic skills and intercultural competences