On 5 January 2021, the University of Deusto (DEUSTO) opened the second call of the 6i Dirs project, supported and co-funded by the Marie Skłodowska-Curie programme of the European Commission and over 40 partners.
After the selection of 10 researchers in the first call in 2020, this second call will now select 9 qualified international Early Stage Researchers for high-quality PhD training. Both calls are aligned with European Commission’s requirements and follow a open, transparent, merit-based, impartial, equitable and internationally advertised procedure in order to avoid any kind of inequality or discrimination, guaranteeing a fair selection process.
Interested candidates can apply by 5 March 2021 (15.00 CET).
Topics for recruitment
There is a choice of 16 selected topics for recruitment. You can see the topics available on the online platform of the 6i Dirs project.
You can find below the timeline of the second call for applicants.
Eligibility of the candidates
- Applicants of any age and of any nationality are eligible;
- Eligible applicants are Early Stage Researchers, i.e. shall be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree;
- Eligible researchers are required to undertake transnational mobility and shall not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date.
- Eligible applicants must be holders of:
- An official Master’s degree in a field relevant to the position offered and the PhD programme
- An excellent academic record (grades of B or higher)
- Advanced command of English (minimum C1 or equivalent)
The application process is conducted entirely online via the online platform of the 6i Dirs project.
The Guide for Applicants to 6i Dirs Call 2021 will help you to prepare your application file. It provides detailed information about the fellowship conditions, the evaluation and selection procedure, the research and training development of 6i Dirs researchers and some other important issues. It also includes an annex with the structure of the application form you will have to submit via the online platform.
Contact and information details
Support service will be available during the application period via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)