The University of Deusto (DEUSTO) opened on 02 January 2020 the first call of the 6i Dirs project, supported and co-funded by the Marie Skłodowska-Curie programme of the European Commission and over 40 partners. The first call for applicants is now closed and we are currently evaluating the applications submitted.
The second call for applicants in planned to open at the beginning of 2021. Through this second call, 9 excellent ESRs will join the University of Deusto in autumn 2021.
The 6i Dirs project encompasses 7 doctoral programmes and 24 excellence research teams with 5 interdisciplinary platforms and 4 interdisciplinary areas.
Topics for recruitment
The selected topics for recruitment for the second call will be published when the call is open at the beginning of 2021. Please check this page regularly for updates.
You can find below the timeline of the first call for applicants. It is foreseen that the second call will follow a similar timeline in 2021.
Eligibility of the candidates
- Applicants of any age and of any nationality are eligible
- Eligible applicants are Early Stage Researchers, i.e. shall be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Eligible researchers are required to undertake transnational mobility and shall not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date. Eligible applicants must be holders of:
- An official Master’s degree in a field relevant to the position offered and the PhD programme
- An excellent academic record (grades of B or higher)
- Advanced command of English (minimum C1 or equivalent)
The application process is conducted entirely online via the online platform of the 6i Dirs project.
The Guide for applicants to 6i Dirs Call 2021 will be published when the call is open and will help you to prepare your application file. The Guide also provides detailed information about the fellowship conditions, the evaluation and selection procedure, the research and training development of 6i Dirs researchers and some other important issues. It also includes an annex with the structure of the application form you will have to submit via the online platform. In the meantime, you can check The Guide for applicants to 6i Dirs Call 2020 for more information about the process.
Contact and information details
Support service will be available during the application period via email: email@example.com