The University of Deusto (DEUSTO) has opened on 02 January 2020 the first call of the 6i Dirs project, supported and co-funded by the Marie Skłodowska-Curie programme of the European Commission and over 40 partners.
Through 6i Dirs, Deusto International Research School (DIRS) is attracting 10 qualified international Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) for high-quality PhD training in the 2020 call. The 6i Dirs project encompasses 7 doctoral programmes and 24 excellence research teams with 5 interdisciplinary platforms and 4 interdisciplinary areas.
Topics for recruitment
There is a choice of 19 selected topics for recruitment that can be checked in the online platform of the 6i Dirs project.
Eligibility of the candidates
- Applicants of any age and of any nationality are eligible
- Eligible applicants are Early Stage Researchers, i.e. shall be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- Eligible researchers are required to undertake transnational mobility and shall not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the reference date. Eligible applicants must be holders of:
- An official Master’s degree in a field relevant to the position offered and the PhD programme
- An excellent academic record (grades of B or higher)
- Advanced command of English (minimum C1 or equivalent)
The application process is conducted entirely online via the online platform of the 6i Dirs project.
The Guide for applicants to 6i Dirs Call 2020 will help you to prepare your application file. The Guide also provides detailed information about the fellowship conditions, the evaluation and selection procedure, the research and training development of 6i Dirs researchers and some other important issues. It also includes an annex with the structure of the application form you will have to submit via the online platform.
Contact and information details
Support service will be available during the application period via email: email@example.com