The Inclusion and Accessibility Plan implements actions that boost inclusion in the University, fostering participation and learning for students with specific educational support needs (NEAE). It also looks to improve universal accessibility and design for all; forming alliances with networks and entities and promoting the University of Deusto research teams’ research work and its transfer.
1. Student Guidance and Support Service: a tutor network in every faculty.
2. Psychological Counselling and Advisory Service, available to all students.
3. Social Action and Inclusion Service: assistance for students with special educational needs, staff, family members and other social agents that work to foster inclusion and accessibility. More information
- Conferences and events.
- Courses and workshops.
- Awareness-raising actions and campaigns.
- Educational and job opportunities for persons with disabilities.
- Internship and collaboration agreements signed with different organisations working in the field of inclusion.
- Individual curricular adaptations.
- Educational orientation actions for teaching staff.
- Research team: "Intervention: Quality of Life and Social Inclusion", officially recognised by the Basque Government.
- Teaching: University extension diploma for job training in supportive employment environments, Master’s degree in Special Educational Needs and Master’s degree in Social Inclusion and Disability.
- University Chair in Leisure and Disability.
We are members of:
Networks for collaboration
- Friendly cities for all people
- Adecco Foundation
- ONCE Foundation
- Universia Foundation
- Lantegi Batuak
- Gaude (Uribe Kosta)
- Down Syndrome and other intellectual disabilities of the Basque Country Foundation
- Entremanos Autismo Bizkaia