Strive for further progress in achieving a healthy environment and a university community which is distinctive for optimal biopsychosocial health, a better quality of life and focus on comprehensive personal growth and development set within the framework of University of Deusto values.
1. Prevention and care services
2. Health Care Service (Infirmary)
3 Psychological Counselling and Advisory Service
4. Student Guidance and Support Service
5. Cardio protected campus with defibrillator stations
6. R&D&I: Observatory for Health and Wellness, survey on diet, health and psychological well-being.
- Healthy food in coffee shops, vending machines and dining rooms.
- A wide range of physical and sports activities.
- Health in learning-teaching: resources, protocols and courses.
- Prevention of occupational risks.
- Blood donation service.
- Events: meetings, conferences, congresses and sessions.
- Awareness-raising campaigns.
Member of REUS
The University of Deusto is a member of the SPANISH NETWORK OF HEALTHY UNIVERSITIES (REUS), formed by a group of institutions committed to the promotion of health in the university environment. More information
The University of Deusto has been recognized with the third-degree GOSASUN Seal for its Health Master Plan, which seeks "optimal bio-psychosocial health, a growing quality of life and an orientation towards well-being". More information
The University of Deusto has joined this project that seeks to promote an active Basque society, combining initiatives aimed at promoting physical activity and reducing sedentary lifestyles, prioritizing measures for inactive people to stop being so. More information
Networks for collaboration