The University of Deusto has specifically assumed the responsibility of ensuring equal rights between men and women. It therefore pledges to include the gender perspective in all of its organisational processes, teaching, research and transfer, while also improving management of these aspects in everyday life.
Lines of action
1. Implement active equality policies: Equality Committee, Equality Support Committee, Master Plan on Equality.
2. Include an comprehensive gender approach in all University activities.
- MujerTekSpace: The Ada Byron Award to the Technologist Women, Inspira STEAM project.
- Congresses and conferences.
- Awareness-raising actions and campaigns.
- Active participation in the Gender Platform and international forums.
- Teaching: Master’s degree in Intervention in Cases of Violence Against Women.
Networks for collaboration
- Emakunde, the Basque Institute for Women
- Women and Science Unit (UMyC)
- University Platform for Feminist and Gender Studies