Deusto has more than 50 years of experience training tourism professionals; year after year we work to meet tourism demands and. For this reason, we offer the International Trade Skills degree, which will add a global dimension to your career profile.
Add a bonus to your education with International Trade Skills
Would you like to know how international tourism works? Understand the keys to the unexpected tourism boom in countries like Iceland or Colombia? Study the ins and outs of any tourism boom? Have your heard about the gentrification of cities? Or about film and TV series tourism, such as Game of Thrones or Outlander? Would you like to know how these sociological, cultural, economic and urban phenomena interact with the variation of international tourist flows?
The degree in International Trade Skills emerged as a response to the demand of international tourism professionals, with a strategic vision as well as an ethical and sustainable approach.
An international vision of tourism management and planning
- Taught in English.
- You will develop skills in management and international marketing as well as the opening of new markets.
- You will develop abilities to research, collect data and information and know how to manage and present them.
- You will acquire the essential skills for the management of businesses and organisations in a global, diverse and multicultural environment.
- You will learn about international markets through the "case study" methodology.
- You will learn from highly recognised professionals that will take part in your education.
To learn more about the BA in Tourism click here.