In this double degree programme, students are required to complete two Undergraduate Final Year Projects:
trabajos fin de grado
|4th year ||Undergraduate Final Year Project (Primary Education - 8 ECTS credits) |
|5th year ||Undergraduate Final Year Project (Physical Activity and Sports Science - 6 ECTS credits) |
These projects are compulsory and must be defended before a board of examiners during the second semester of the fourth and fifth year. It is an ideal way to assess how well students have acquired the competences envisaged in the curriculum.
Students must have passed, or at least enrolled in, all of the core and compulsory subjects in order to enrol in the 4th year of study.
The Undergraduate Final Year Project comprises a report or original study that students do under their faculty advisor's supervision.
The Faculty of Psychology and Education will choose the topics, in keeping with the Bachelor’s degree in Primary Education.
Examples of topics for the Undergraduate Final Year Project (Primary Education)
- School and classroom organisation.
- The relationship between schools, families and society.
- Develop a psychomotor skills programme for a Primary Education class.
- Lifelong training, innovation and improvement.
- The Physical Education teacher’s role.
- Education intervention.
Examples of Undergraduate Final Year Project topics (Physical Activity and Sports Science)
- Alternative sports as a pedagogical aspect in the classroom.
- Organising a sports event.
- Analysis of athletes’ performance in a track club.
- Strategic planning for a soccer club.
- Comparison of group and individual sports regulations.
- Proposal for organisation of a club to promote sports among persons with disabilities.