A rapidly developing career area
The BMA is one of the most demanded degrees and graduates have numerous job options.
Deusto Business School has a 96% employment rate and its graduates in Business Administration are versatile professionals capable of adapting to multiple functions within organisations.
*DBA Alumni data: Situation of Class of Graduates 2018
The Digital Business Skills programme is the perfect way to round off your training for a wide range of career opportunities in the area of business management. The programme has been designed to train professionals capable of successfully facing up to the challenges raised by the digital era in any company. For example:
- Data Analyst
- Content Manager
- Digital Business Development Manager
- Start-up Founder
- Online Reputation Manager (ORM)
- Digital Firm and Startup Financial Analyst
- E-Commerce manager
- Consumer/Digital Audience Analyst
- Digital Marketing Manager
- CRM Manager (Customer Relationship Management)
- Brand Manager
- Accounts Auditing
- Consultancy services (strategy, change management, systems…).
- Finance: Administration and accounting managers, management control managers, asset managers, economic and financial managers, etc.
- Marketing, trade marketing and sales: key account managers, product managers, point of sale managers, regional sales managers, marketing managers, business managers, communication managers…
- International: Export managers, international expansion managers, international managers…
- Banking and financial Services: business executives, branch managers, business managers, area managers, risk analysts, research service managers, investment analysts in securities firms and investment banks, assets portfolio and fund managers.
- Start-up creation.
- Other fields: logistics and purchasing departments, operations management, tax departments, human resources, quality and innovation, organisational development, corporate social responsibility, research departments...