The International Spanish Center (CIDE) offers specific courses designed for international students. Most of those courses are compatible in terms of schedule.
- Spanish Language courses
- Culture and Politics in Contemporary Spain **: 3 cr. USA / 6 ECTS
- Introduction to Hispanic Literature ***: 3 cr. USA / 6 ECTS
- Advanced Spanish Conversation ***: 3 cr. USA / 6 ECTS
- Food Culture in Spain (in English): 3 cr. USA / 6 ECTS
- International Business (in English): 3 cr. USA / 6 ECTS
* Students can take 3 hours of Spanish per day (8 ECTS / 4 US Credits) or just 2 hours (6 ECTS / 3 US Credits) with no conversation component.
** This course is open to all students, regardless of their level of Spanish.
*** The students must have Spanish 301 level or equivalent.
Summer 2021: General prevention and hygiene measures on campus, such as compulsory use of mask, safety distance, hand hygiene, staggered entrances and exits, restricted spaces (classrooms, labs, library, and other facilities), cleaning, disinfection and ventilation of spaces.