Applications and Enrolment Calendar
|First enrolment period||15 January to 30 of april||1 June til 17 July|
* Enrolment may be extended for those postgraduate programmes with vacant places once the regular admissions process has finalised. Check for detailed information at the General Secretariat at the campus where the programme concerned is taught.
¿Where should application forms be submitted?
They can be submitted or sent by post to:
|University of Deusto. Bilbao Campus||Biscay Bar Association|
|Secretariat General (Postgraduate Studies) |
Avda. de las Universidades 24
Tel. Máster Secretary: 944 139 211
Fax: 944 139 389
| "Pedro Ibarreche" School of Legal Practise |
Rampas de Uribitarte, 3 - 4th floor
- Application forms for postgraduate degree programmes:
- A valid ID:ID card or passport for foreign students (for EU citizens the ID card is also valid); an attested photocopy or photocopy and original to check authenticity.
- University degree certificate (or proof of having applied for it): A certified photocopy (or photocopy and original to check authenticity). If you do not yet have your degree certificate or receipt, you must submit it when enrolling.
- Transcript: A certified photocopy (or photocopy and original to check authenticity).
- Curriculum Vitae, with a photocopy of the relevant supporting documentation for any merits included.
- Letter of motivation: Candidates are required to submit a letter or report explaining their reasons for applying to the Master’s degree programme. Maximum length: 1,000 words.
- Admission: Is determined by each candidate’s overall assessment in comparison to other candidates and the total number of places available on the programme.
Documents issued abroad
- Documents must carry the official seal and be issued by the relevant authorities:The degree granting access to the programme must be legalised or authenticated by the relevant diplomatic authorities, or, where necessary, certified by the Hague Convention Apostille. (not required for documents issued by authorities of the European Higher Education Area member states).
- Documents must be accompanied, when appropriate, by the corresponding official certified translation into Spanish, English, French or Italian
Students must enrol at the Secretaría General, where they can also collect information on deadlines, etc.