Quality Management in Functional Areas and Services
Development, Implementation and Certification of Quality Management Systems in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 standard at the University’s general functional areas and services:
- Analysis of the current situation in the Functional Area or Service with regard to the Certification
- Planning the development and implementation of the Quality Management System in the Functional Area or Service.
- Training in Quality Management Systems for the staff in the Functional Area or Service.
- Development and preparation of supporting documents.
- Continuing training
- Implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Management of the Quality Committee’s monthly meetings.
- Review of the Quality Management System by the Management.
- Internal Audit of the Quality Management System.
- Aenor Audit
Une-EN ISO 9001:2015 certified services
- Library (Bilbao and San Sebastian Campuses)
- Deusto Alumni-Employment
- New Students (Bilbao and San Sebastian campuses)
- Student Residence Hall