- The University has free car parking for students and staff available on the Bilbao campus.
tabla DBS parking 34 parking spaces Visitor parking 31 parking spaces Campus parking 142 parking spaces Fee-paying indoor parking 276 parking spaces
- Deusto also has an agreement with the car park in Plaza Euskadi for its students and staff. This option is also available at weekends. You must show your University ID card and you can park in the parking spaces on floor -4 that do not have the sign 'Reservado/Erreserbatua' (reserved). The tariff is 3 euros for students and 3.40 euros for the University’s staff for up to 24 hours.
- The University also has a cycle parking area at the entrance of the Main building by Arrupe footbridge.
- A new indoor cycle parking area has also been recently provided, equipped with access control and video surveillance systems. It can accommodate 90 bicycles, arranged in rows, placed on concrete pavement in a lattice arrangement with planting grass in the gaps.
- This new cycle parking area is for students and staff at the University of Deusto. You can use your Deusto student card to access it (you should activate it first at the porters' office).
- The Bilbao campus has a cafeteria/restaurant in each building (The Literary and La Comercial buildings) and at the CRAI Library, where students can have a meal or a snack.
The cafeteria at the CRAI Library offers university menus that include two courses, dessert, bread and a drink (sandwiches, hamburgers, daily set menus: One course + a drink or a dessert from €3.75).
- You can find Tintas Book Shop in the main building. There you can find both books published by the University of Deusto and those books you are asked to buy by your lecturers. You also have novels and there is a 10% discount in all their products for students at the university.
|Opening hours||From Monday to Friday, 8:30 a 18:30 without interruption|
Bank and cash point
- The main building also has a BBK office that offers an advice service on grants and funding to those students who are interested.
tabla Opening hours Monday to Friday: 8.30 to 14:15, and Thursdays from 16:45 to 19:30.
- There are also cash points available of BBK, Caja Laboral, BBVA and Santander banks.
- The Travel Agency is located in the University's Main Building. It offers a discount between 5% and 7% depending on the trip and type of stay, in addition to the possibility of obtaining the ISIC- International Student Identity Card Carné Internacional de Estudiante. This card, which is recognised worldwide, allows you to have special discounts and services in transport, accommodation, museums, theatres, cultural centres and historical places worldwide.
|Opening hours||From Monday to Friday, 7:30 a 19:00 without interruption|
Photocopy and Printing service
- The Library provides users with a Photocopying, Printing and Scanning Service on each of the floors (beside the Reading Rooms). A @deusto or @opendeusto account is needed to use this service.