The program will cover the following topics:
- Political challenges for the post-COVID International Relations
- Analysis of (un)certainties for international business.
- The future of international trade promotion public policies and the public-private partnership.
- Business diplomacy as a key for mid-long term sustainability of international business plans.
* After completion of the course, participant will receive an attendace certificate
Structure and methodology
Students will have access to pre-live sessions materials (articles, reports and videos) in order to standardize concepts and basic knowledge of the relationship between International Relations and business diplomacy.
International scholars and experts will lecture on the latest outcomes of their research and practical experience, interacting with the students and debating on the scenarios where companies will have to develop their commercial operations.
Live sessions dates:
14/07/2020 - 10h - 12h CEST
15/07/2020 - 10h - 12h CEST
- Huub Rüel, professor of International Business, Busines Diplomacy & Global Talent Management at Hotelschool The Hague. See profile.
- Iñigo Arbiol, Director of the Master in International Relations and Business Diplomacy at University of Deusto. See profile.
- Javier Cortés, international consultant and former Director for the Americas at United Nations Global Compact. See profile.
- Sergio Caballero, Vice Dean for Research and International Relations & Associate Professor in IR University of Deusto. See profile.