Do you want to be competent in data science? Are you interested in training to work in the management of companies, organisations or destinations in a digital environment? Would you like to know how to use technologies to improve the customer experience?
It complements the Bachelor's Degree in Tourism with 10 subjects (36 ECTS) taught online and spread over the 4 academic years in a field that responds to the need for professionals specialised in the digitisation of the sector.
Tourism artificial intelligence
Smart tourism at local, national and international level is one of the emerging technologies for tourism management that will help Deusto graduates to have a unique training in our environment.
Tourism Big Data
Data-driven strategic tourism management and mastery of digital technologies will equip you with the key skills to increase destination value and improve services and customer experience through more personalised products.
Digital business management
This degree will equip you with the necessary skills to work in digital scenarios, to deal with the management of digital businesses and the creation of tourism products and services based on the opportunities arising from technological evolution and the digitisation of companies in the sector.
4 Sudy fields
- Digital transformation and tourism
- You will discover the benefits of big data, intelligent information management and technologies applied to tourism marketing that help transform cities and tourist destinations.
- Subjects: Smart Cities and Smart Tourism, Technologies in Digital Marketing.
- Technological foundations of data analytics
- You will learn about database systems, how to read and write information and different digital platforms that will help you interpret data and learn about electronic word of mouth.
- Subjects: Introduction to Programming, Introduction to Databases, Statistics and Data Science and Management of Digital Communities in Tourism.
- Digitisation in tourism companies and destinations
- You will be trained in artificial intelligence applied to the tourism sector, in the "Internet of things" linked to the tourism phenomenon and in data visualisation tools, dashboard design and creation.
- Subjects: Data-driven Strategic Tourism Management I and II and Emerging Technologies for Tourism Management.
- Digital transformation project
- Project design and development. Based on the analysis of the sector needs to the evaluation of digital technology application adapted to the identified needs.