For people with social sensitivity
This programme is intended for people who enjoy helping others overcome social problems and are motivated to fight social injustice. This degree provides the training to contribute to social wellbeing and build a fairer and more equitable society.
Critical vision and ethical attitude
One of the core objectives of this degree is to equip students with knowledge, good practices, technical abilities, critical vision and ethical attitude so that they can focus their careers on improving the situation of social groups that suffer from exclusion and poverty.
After completing the degree, the student will be capable of the following:
- intervene, assess, research and diagnose social needs and conflicts that arise from human interaction.
- guide and support people through direct personal attention.
- manage social resources.
This innovative training is based on social values
- Taught sessions will be held in the morning.
- Learning through role play: to perfect intervention techniques in support and assistance or vulnerable groups.
- Participation in workshops: practicing social abilities such as listening, understanding and mediation.
- Work on case studies in the classroom about situations of risk to the citizenry, human rights and direct personal support.
- Learn how to conduct surveys and use social assessment tools.