A curriculum which ranges from basic to highly specific subjects by frameworks and intervention contexts and types, with practical subjects and electives.
1st year: Training professionals
- Students learn the social, educational, psychological and legal bases of social and education intervention. The core subjects provide the basic scientific knowledge for later professional practice.
2nd year: Getting to know the professional environment
- Once the basics are in place, students learn to distinguish between the different areas involved in intervention (social services, leisure, community development, etc...) and the basic tools to achieve it.
3rd year: Contact with real world situations
- Students have the opportunity to put into practice their acquired knowledge thanks to the first block of their Social Education internship.
- Students continue to learn about different groups, social realities and tools to provide comprehensive assistance.
4th year: In-depth work: The first Final Year Undergraduate Project
- The second block of the internship, which is Social Work, is completed throughout the year.
- First Undergraduate Final Year Project (Social Work)
- Students learn to use additional resources for professional intervention.
5th year: Completion of the studies
- Emphasis is on electives which enable students to gain in-depth knowledge of different fields of Social Education intervention and find out about future possibilities for postgraduate and specialist studies.
- Students finish the third and final part of their internship (Social Education)
- Second Final Year Undergraduate Project (Social Education).