Competences to work in the sphere of international law
In an increasingly globalised world, the need for qualified and well-prepared professionals has gained great importance. For this reason, you will have the opportunity to complement your Law studies with this degree awarded by Deusto, which will allow you to develop skills to:
- Draw up legal documents in English such as lawsuits, appeals, contracts or agreements.
- Present legal arguments verbally in English.
- Understand bilingual legal terms.
- Be able to use alternative methods for dispute resolution, arbitration, mediation and conciliation in the international relations sphere.
- Get legal training experience through moot court simulations.
- Learn to negotiate legal issues in international contexts.
Practise your negotiation skills
You will acquire problem-solving and conflict resolution skills outside the court that can only be developed through practice in the international sphere.
The Skills for International Lawyers degree will help you to develop skills for:
- Legal debate
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution